Why did we adopt this policy?
At Comptabilité Condo inc., we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and personal information of our clients, partners, and the co-ownership syndicates we work with. It's essential for us to maintain our clients' trust while respecting applicable laws.
What kind of information can we collect and from whom?
We collect various information, such as:
- Name, address, phone number, email of representatives of co-ownership syndicates.
- Financial, accounting, and banking data of co-ownership syndicates.
- Banking data of owners.
- Alternative addresses of owners.
- Contact persons associated with the owners.
- Insurance details of the owners.
- Information about the unit owners and tenants.
- Any other information relevant to accounting services.
We obtain this information directly from co-ownership syndicates, owners, tenants, or their legal representatives.
How do we use and share your information and with whom?
We use your information to:
- Provide accounting services.
- Respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Improve our services.
We only share your information with our employees and subcontractors, who are bound to respect this policy. We never sell, rent, or share your data with third parties for commercial purposes.
When do we need to obtain your consent?
Before collecting, using, or disclosing your information, we always obtain your explicit consent, unless the law allows or requires us to do so without consent.
Applicable framework for the conservation and destruction of personal information:
- Retention: Your personal information is kept for the duration needed to achieve the objectives for which it was collected or to meet legal obligations.
- Destruction: Once this period is reached, your data is either securely destroyed or rendered anonymous.
Roles and responsibilities of staff members:
- Training: All our staff are trained on personal information protection principles and our policy.
- Access: Only employees who need to access your information to fulfill their duties have the right to do so.
- Management: A personal information protection officer is appointed within Comptabilité Condo inc. to ensure the application of our policy.
Process for handling complaints related to personal information protection:
- If you have concerns about how your personal information is managed, please contact our personal information protection officer at the address provided below.
- We commit to investigating all complaints and providing you with our response within 30 days.
Measures to protect personal information:
- Technological: We use encryption, firewalls, and other technological security protocols to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- Organizational: Our internal procedures ensure that only employees who need to access your information can do so. Data is stored in secure locations and accessible only by authorized personnel.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to:
- Access your information.
- Rectify any inaccurate information.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
- Request the deletion of your data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the address provided below.
What are our security measures to store your information?
We use technological and organizational security measures to protect your data, such as encryption, firewalls, and security protocols. Our employees are trained on the importance of data protection, and only those with a need to access can view your information.
What are the other terms accompanying this policy?
Any collected information is subject to the laws in force in the territory where we operate. In the event of a sale, merger, or other corporate change, personal information may be shared but will remain subject to this policy or another, offering a similar level of protection.
How can we modify this policy?
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. If modifications are made, they will be published on our website with an update date.
How to contact us for a question, comment, or complaint?
Please contact us at:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: 819-474-4008
- Postal address: 79 Cormier, Suite 201, Drummondville QC J2C 8M5
We commit to handling all requests with seriousness and diligence. Your trust is essential to our success, and we are committed to preserving it.